The Alexandria Volleyball Club (AVC) will be hosting the Spring Meltdown Tournament in Alexandria, MN March 28-29, 2020 for 11/12s, 13/14s, 15/16s, and 17/18s. Registration coming soon!
Attention friends, families and supporters of AVC!
JOIN in on our FUNDRAISER - 3 Days Only @ Lake Country Meats from November 25-27, 2019!
Shop for your holiday meals, gatherings, gifts or fill your freezer at Lake Country Meats! A percentage of purchases made during the dates of our fundraiser, when presenting our special fundraising event coupon, will go to support Alexandria Volleyball Club.
Visit our website to print the page of coupons, cut and pass them out.
Spread the word and shop at Lake Country Meats to support AVC!
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
We look forward to a fantastic 2020 JO season!
ITEMS TO PRINT, COMPLETE and BRING TO THE PARENT/PLAYER MEETING:
- JVA Participant Release of Liability Form - found on the 2020 SEASON - FORMS tab
- JVA Medical Release and Waiver Form - found on the 2020 SEASON - FORMS tab
- Read the parent/player handbook and sign the last page of the document https://www.alexvolleyballclub.org/page/show/1110588-forms
- Bring calendars to discuss scheduling with your team
- Bring checkbook - first payment due
The Alexandria Volleyball Club (www.alexvolleyballclub.org) has been serving the volleyball community of Alexandria since 1991. The AVC is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of skills, strategies, and techniques used in volleyball. The AVC complies with Junior Volleyball Association (JVA) Junior Olympic rules and regulations. For more information: JVA